Water Sports Concession on Sand at 76th St Miami Beach, FL 33141 P: 305-397-8282
This section doesn’t currently include any content. Add content to this section using the sidebar.
Free shipping on orders over $100
Your product's name
Easy and comfortable to wear, say hello to your new favorite shirt.
Perfect summer shorts to keep your cool while beating that summer heat.
Notify me when this product is available:
Core sizes from the most maneuverable 9’8” up to the 11’2” for easy glide and early takeoffs in waves. Narrow width for fast crusing reactive turning and straighter tracking.
The fuller nose makes it easier to paddle onto waves and improves stability for nose riding.
– Prevents the nose diving into waves and pitching.
– Provides lift when paddling in chop and back out over white water.
provides efficient glide and speed on flat water.
– The thinner rails make it easier to grip on the wave face and allow for more drawn out turns.
– Provides more response when turning as it less foot pressure to engage the rail.
allows for tighter turning when standing back on the tail, helping to turn with ease.
provides speed to catch the wave and then has sensitive rail-to-rail turning from the mid point.
– Available in one best construction, Starlite.
– Scratch proof Parabolic Carbon Innegra rail.
– A combination of different fiberglass densities wrap the entire hull for strength and durability.
– Australian pine on standing area for extra impact resistant and rigidity.
Collections: PADDLEBOARDING PADDLEBOARDS STARBOARD